At Sunrise Midwifery, we value our training and effort put into each and every client’s care. We value the one-on-one time with clients and how that brings positive outcomes. This is why we do not contract with insurance companies, including Medicaid.
Yet we know paying out of pocket can be a struggle. Please talk to us about your situation so we can discuss your particular needs and the discounts and insurance billing options we already have in place.
$4500 : Our comprehensive birthing package includes:
- FREE consultation with the midwife prior to starting care to discuss questions and options and discuss the Financial Agreement
- FREE childbirth education class with the midwife
- All routine prenatal care
- Birth attendance and immediate postpartum care by the midwife
- Direct access via phone and email to your midwife throughout your care
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Referrals to other providers, labs, ultrasounds
- Paperwork submissions, such as FMLA and birth certificate
- Informational binder
Prompt pay discount of $500 available. Clients with Medicaid or TriCare as primary insurance receive a financial hardship discount.
Our plan does not include:
- Care from other providers or facilities
- Labs and ultrasounds
- Newborn care
- Non-routine visits
- Online processing fees
- Biller fees
- Tub rental or purchase
Most clients pay less than $5000 total for all care over the course of pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
- Credit card
- Health Savings Account
- Christian HSA
- Online auto-payments